- Live historical narration by expert guide
- Watch a film with dramatic footage of the actual attack
- Board Navy shuttle to the Arizona Memorial
- Tour inside the USS Bowfin Submarine
- See the U.S. Pacific Fleet Headquarters building
- Visit the Arizona Memorial WWII museum
- See the “Black Tears of the Arizona”
- Experience the “Mighty Mo” – USS Missouri Battleship
- Stand on the Surrender Deck of the Battleship Missouri where WWII ended
- Visit the Pacific Aviation Museum with an expert historical guide
- Visit Hangers on Luke Airfield that were attacked by the Japanese
- Learn about Hawaii’s history and culture
- Visit the Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific (drive through)
- See Iolani Palace and Hawaii State Capitol Building
- Stop at the King Kamehameha Statue
Pearl Harbor Memorial Tour
Visit all of the Pearl Harbor Memorials on our most complete tour.
Location: Pick-up in Waikiki (Not staying in Waikiki?)
Tour Duration: 11 hours (approx.)
If you are looking for the tour that has it all, look no further. The Pearl Harbor Memorial Tour visits all of the tourist sites at Pearl Harbor and includes all admissions. It is the most complete tour to the Pearl Harbor Memorials.
Begin by visiting the WWII Valor in the Pacific Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, where you can witness the exhibit galleries: “Road to War” and “Attack”. There are interactive exhibits in these galleries. You will also watch a 23 minute documentary film about the Pearl Harbor attack.
Board the Navy boat to the USS Arizona Memorial where you will see the shrine room with the names of those who lost their lives on the USS Arizona.
At the USS Bowfin Submarine you will see the living conditions that our tough submariners endured as they made a major contribution to the costly victory.
After learning about the subsurface war effort, visit the Pacific Aviation Museum to see the other side of the war. Ranked one of the top 10 aviation museums in the country the two hangars and the Ford Island control towers are not to be missed.
While on Ford Island, you will tour another important Pearl Harbor memorial; the Battleship USS Missouri. This is the last battleship ever built and her stories will fascinate you as your guide walks you above and below the decks.
Outside of the Missouri is the USS Oklahoma Memorial honoring the 429 men who lost their lives on the 1941 attack on Pearl Harbor.
Add the Honolulu City Tour to experience historic sites like ‘Iolani palace, the King Kamehameha Statue, and the Hawaii State Capitol Building. Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific is a volcanic crater that is a memorial cemetery. You will drive inside the beautiful and solemn crater.
- Round-Trip Transportation from Hotel to Pearl Harbor
- Live narration by Professional Tour Guide
- Arizona Memorial Tickets
- Battleship Missouri Admission ($25 Value)
- Pacific Aviation Museum Admission & Guided Tour ($35 value)
- USS Bowfin Submarine Admission ($12 value)
- A no-host lunch stop will be scheduled at a Pearl Harbor restaurant. For a Deluxe tour with lunch & Snacks included see Beyond the Call to Duty Tour.
- There are snack shops and gift shops at Pearl Harbor
- If you bring a bag, which you should not, you will pay a storage fee at Pearl Harbor. Bags cannot be left on tour vehicles.
- Tour guide gratuity is not included & not required, but encouraged.
- Bring Government Issued ID
- No Bags Pearl Harbor
What to Wear
- Covered Shoes
- Comfortable Clothes
- No Swim Suits
- Shirts Required
- Changes and cancellations are allowed up to 17:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Pearl Harbor Oahu is not responsible for and does not extend financial reimbursement for delays caused by factors such as traffic, weather, mechanical issues, or problems concerning Navy-operated shuttle boats.
Tour stops such as the Arizona Memorial, Dole, Pali Lookout, and others are not under the control of this website or the tour companies going there. Therefore, we do not guarantee admission or entrance to any sites not in our control. Refunds are not issued if access to any tour stop is denied for any reason.
However, we will request a refund or reimbursement for visitors in such cases. When reimbursements and refunds are issued by third party vendors, we always give them to our customers.
Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific is closed to commercial tours on Federal Holidays. Tours are unable to enter cemetery on those days.
As of May 2, 2011, all passengers traveling to Ford Island (including Pacific Aviation Museum and USS Missouri) must possess valid photo identification. This does not affect the Pearl Harbor Visitor’s Center.