- Historical narration by an expert guide
- Visit the Arizona Memorial WWII museum
- Narrated Audio Tour of Visitor Center’s two museums, outdoor displays, and Arizona Memorial
- Watch a film with dramatic footage of the actual attack
- Visit the “Road to War” and “Attack” Exhibit Galleries
- Board a US Navy shuttle boat to the Arizona Memorial
- See the “Black Tears of the Arizona”
- Tour inside the Bowfin submarine
- See the U.S. Pacific Fleet Headquarters building
- Ford Island (Drive Through)
- Experience the “Mighty Mo” – Battleship Missouri with Deck Tour
- Stand on the Surrender Deck of Missouri where World War II ended
- Honor the sailors at the USS Oklahoma Memorial
- Visit the Pacific Aviation Museum with an expert historical guide
- Visit hangers on Luke Airfield that were attacked by the Japanese
- Learn about Hawaii’s history and culture
- See Honolulu City Hall & Downtown Honolulu
- Drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- See ‘Iolani Palace and Hawaii State Capitol Building
- Stop at the King Kamehameha Statue
Pearl Harbor Memorial Tour
Visit all of the Pearl Harbor Memorials on our most complete tour.
Location: Pick-up in Waikiki (Not staying in Waikiki?)
Tour Time: Pick-up 6:30 AM, drop-off 5:30 PM (approx.)
Important NoticeBetween June 13 and June 26, 2016, the dock of the USS Arizona Memorial, across from the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, will be dismantled, removed and replaced. During this time, tours will operate,and you will be able to observe the Arizona Memorial from the Navy shuttle boat. The boat will not dock and passengers will not board the Arizona Memorial. Everything else at Pearl Harbor and on the tours will be open and operate as usual.
If you’re looking for the Pearl Harbor tour that has it all, look no further. The Pearl Harbor Memorial Tour visits all of the tourist sites at Pearl Harbor and includes all admissions. It’s the most complete tour to the Pearl Harbor Memorials.
Begin by visiting the World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, where you can explore the exhibit galleries “Road to War” and “Attack”. There are interactive exhibits in these galleries. You will also watch a 23-minute documentary film about the Pearl Harbor attack.
Next, board the US Navy shuttle boat to the USS Arizona Memorial where you will see the shrine room with the names of those who lost their lives on the Arizona.
Aboard the Bowfin submarine, you will see the living conditions that our tough submariners endured as they made a major contribution to the costly victory.
After learning about the subsurface war effort, visit the Pacific Aviation Museum to learn about the airborne side of the war. Ranked one of the top 10 aviation museums in the country, the two hangars and the Ford Island control towers are not to be missed.
While on Ford Island, you will tour another important Pearl Harbor memorial: the Battleship Missouri. This is the last battleship ever built and her stories will fascinate you as your guide walks you above and below the decks.
Outside of the Missouri is the USS Oklahoma Memorial honoring the 429 men who lost their lives in the 1941 attack on Pearl Harbor.
After your visit to Pearl Harbor, enjoy the Honolulu City Tour and experience historic sites like ‘Iolani palace, the King Kamehameha Statue, and the Hawaii State Capitol Building. Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific is a volcanic crater that is a memorial cemetery. You will drive inside the beautiful and solemn crater.
- Round-trip transportation from hotel to Pearl Harbor
- Live narration by professional tour guide
- Arizona Memorial tickets
- Battleship Missouri admission ($25 Value)
- Pacific Aviation Museum admission and guided tour ($35 value)
- Bowfin submarine admission ($12 value)
- A no-host lunch stop will be scheduled at a Pearl Harbor restaurant. For a deluxe tour with lunch and snacks included, see Beyond the Call to Duty Tour.
- There are snack shops and gift shops at Pearl Harbor
- If you bring a bag, which you should not, you will pay a storage fee at Pearl Harbor. Bags cannot be left on tour vehicles.
- Tour guide gratuity is not included and not required, but encouraged.
- Bring government-issued ID.
- No bags are allowed at Pearl Harbor.
- Oahu often has severe traffic conditions. Please be aware that delays may occur.
What to Wear
- Covered shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- No swim suits
- Shirts are required
- Jackets are suggested in case of rain or strong wind
- Changes and cancellations are allowed up to 17:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
10 reviews for Pearl Harbor Memorial Tour
Pearl Harbor Oahu is not responsible for and does not extend financial reimbursement for delays caused by factors such as traffic, weather, mechanical issues, or problems concerning Navy-operated shuttle boats.
Tour stops such as the Arizona Memorial, Dole, Pali Lookout, and others are not under the control of this website or the tour companies going there. Therefore, we do not guarantee admission or entrance to any sites not in our control. Refunds are not issued if access to any tour stop is denied for any reason.
However, we will request a refund or reimbursement for visitors in such cases. When reimbursements and refunds are issued by third party vendors, we always give them to our customers.
Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific is closed to commercial tours on Federal Holidays. Tours are unable to enter cemetery on those days.
As of May 2, 2011, all passengers traveling to Ford Island (including Pacific Aviation Museum and USS Missouri) must possess valid photo identification. This does not affect the Pearl Harbor Visitor’s Center.